2.9
Ease of Use
Style and Design

When I called technical support after the installation few months ago, they were just learning how this unit works, my plumber was not at all familiar with the electronic process as is different than the other tankless he had installed.

Within the Technical support senior team (David) is the only one who seams to answer the calls for this unit, he denies helping me and told me that he is NOT there to help consumers, that he is there ONLY to help installers. He added that he can not spend so much time on the phone helping me set up the unit so that it doesn't run in the middle of the night, he said it would take hours and he wasn't going to do it, that it was my installers job.

This means that as a consumer I can never change the settings with the help of the technical support team, I would have to call another installer and pay them to speak with your technical support anytime I would like to change times, days or anything else.

Keep in mind that I have another Rheem tankless water heater which they offer support for consumers I believe 24/7.

I have never encountered such attitude from any technical support for any product.

Also the manual that came with the unit is poorly printed and it is not legible, I asked David if he could please send me another printed manual, he said he could only send it to me via email because he could not send a printed manual, which I like to keep next to the unit. He added that the manual are over 100 pages and he could not print that many pages, so it is for me, the consumer to have the burden to print those 100 plus pages in order to have a proper manual to follow.

Review about: Rheem Technical Support.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: When it works.

I didn't like: Warranty and customer service is non-existent.

Comments