is there any group law suite agaist RHEEM A/C manufacturing company.We would like to add our informations if anyone can help us.We paid cash $1156.61 to HARV UNITED REFERIGERATION,INC 1525 8th street harvey,La.70058 dated 06-026-2012 for NEW RHEEM A/C DRY R22 model 13AJA60A01757 5.0 ton a/c unit installed by a licensed technician on 06-29-2012.
still under warranty.After having multiple reairs done by our licenced techinician,As of 09-04-2016 freon started leaking from radiator and last technician diagnosed it is "not repairable".We try to contact RHEEM on line multiple times, but no one responded yet.ANYONE PLEASE HELP US HOW TO HANDLE THIS SITUATION????
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bad product, bad customer service. 6 year old unit breaks down every summer and every winter. Parts are covered under warranty but labor isn't. I've been sitting in my 90..."
- "i buy a ipad from www.zicocn.com, but i haven't receive my ipad yet, i call to zicocn.com, but the service said it is have people received the ipad, i check..."
- "we purchased 4 samsung appliances (3.6K) from BE in late oct 2010. upon unboxing the units we noticed the dishwasher was severely damaged (bent frame). we contacted BE several times..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "worth 1000 words (and $70?) - see below we went to a funeral today and found a monstrous arrangement which unfortunately bore our names how embarrassing. I've been trying to..."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "I'll admit to falling for the good-enough-for-a-food-truck ad to save others the trouble. Out of the box with rotting lettuce, mayonnaise that had gone clear it had been in..."