filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Rheem - Was not happy. Service was awful.

I was passed from rep to rep. Finally talked to some regarding my tankless hot water system about an issue with Brown water. Wanted information regarding warranty and was given runaround. Basically said i was SOL on my 11 year old Rheem Pronto water system. I read Rheem was 12 year warranty but supposedly my unit was 10 year. I will never purchase another Rheem product again. .

Rheem - Tankless hot water heater

Water not getting hot in entire kitchen
5.0

BEWARE RHEEM RUDD Warranty

I have a 10 year warranty after buying an A/C in 2012. No problem until after 6 years. They covered the broken part but then told me that the rest of the warranty (4 years) will not be covered. They said that I was not on the deed to the home when I bought the A/C (I am on it now). This is such a rip off because the warranty says it is to the PURCHASER of the product. I have my credit card receipt, I signed all the paper work including the sales invoice, sent the CEO, Mr. Jones, a certified letter, which he did not even bother to reply. After searching online I find this company has a very bad record of consumer complaints. Stay away from RHEEM/RUDD company. Don't say I didn't warn you.
I didn't like
  • Do no honor their warranty
  • Warranty - changed terms

I need bloweer Rheem Package Units

Rheem Package Units bloweer u have same stoer in qatar?

Rheem in Midlothian, Virginia - Cheap

Bought rheem in march of 2018, pressure valve issues already. They sent new pressure valve. I installed new valve and it leaked. They told me to take it back to place of purchase and get new. Got it tonight 12/ 20/2018. Installed and guess what....... pressure valve leaking 45 min after heat up. Both water heaters were made with in 6 days of each other in april of this year. YOU BLEW IT!!!!!

Rheem - Can't get warranty paper to print

I had a Rheem furnace installed in November. I put all the stuff in the computer for the warranty. The warranty paper won't print with my info on it. Why? I'm trying to find a phone number to talk to a human being. I'm in Texas.
I didn't like
  • Warranty paper work not printing out

Rheem - Electric 40 gallon setpoints

what are the settings for the lower and upper thermostats and high limit?

Rheem - Unit leaks

Unit has leaked freon since new, not working at all now
Reply to reviews
I live in Florida and I purchased a 2.5 ton Rheem Air Conditioner in August of 2014. I have replaced the coils in April of 2016, September of 2017, and October of 2018. three coils in three years. There HAS to be a class action suit against them by now, this just can't...
1.3
Randleman, North Carolina
  • Product bad

Rheem - Multiple issues with ac unit

Could not get past menu. Would not accept number I chose. I’m addition Rheem has too many customer service numbers to which none give me the category I need