Rheem Heating and Cooling - I called this number 1-479-646-4311 since I didn't see any contact number for customer service in their website. It is a good number for a low quality heating and cooling products business. Rheem is not a good company because they sell lemons for heath pumps. I had to spend more than $2,000.00 dollars for a 3 years old unit in repair labor and R-410A. The unit had the reversion valve replaced before (only parts are covered by the Rheem warranty) more than a year ago and now it needs the txv to be replaced. The unit still leaking R-410A according to one HVAC technician that recharged the unit couple times. The contractor that installed our heath pump, Rolph HVAC from Seaford Delaware, does not do business with Rheem, according to the owner/representative because of bad experiences with that company. When I talked with the customer service representative from Rheem to complaint about our heat pump, she said that Rheem will replace the part that is on warranty but labor costs are between the customer and the installer. I had to explained her that because of a defective unit form her companies Rheem I had to spend money every year on repairs for a new unit that is only 3 years old and that should not be that way. This unit should be working without any issues for many years and not like it is now, a money waster. The customer representative was helpless and she referred me back to the company that installed the unit who are making money out of this situation, of course. This is not right, selling and installing defecting units so the customer have to pay for repairs and labor for a brand new cheap Chinese heath pump unit. I will never buy a Rheem product again since they have these cheap Chinese defective new products and bad customer service.
The Perez and Alvarez Family
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Heat Pump
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "My mother purchased Samsung Frig model RS22HDHPNSR/AA on back in June of this year from hhgregg. It is now October and the unit is as dead as the proverbial..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "Installed LeafFilter around the 1st of April 2013. We paid $5800 for the LeafFilter product on our house with a lifetime warranty. Sure the gutter does not clog... because..."
- "As an employee who works there currently, this does not surprise me at all. The amount of product that walks out that door without being paid for is astounding. I..."
- "Don't know where to start. I've been waiting for black friday to buy couple of new video games for PS4. And apperantely walmart had quite good deals. And as soon..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."