Rheem Heating and Cooling - I called this number 1-479-646-4311 since I didn't see any contact number for customer service in their website. It is a good number for a low quality heating and cooling products business. Rheem is not a good company because they sell lemons for heath pumps. I had to spend more than $2,000.00 dollars for a 3 years old unit in repair labor and R-410A. The unit had the reversion valve replaced before (only parts are covered by the Rheem warranty) more than a year ago and now it needs the txv to be replaced. The unit still leaking R-410A according to one HVAC technician that recharged the unit couple times. The contractor that installed our heath pump, Rolph HVAC from Seaford Delaware, does not do business with Rheem, according to the owner/representative because of bad experiences with that company. When I talked with the customer service representative from Rheem to complaint about our heat pump, she said that Rheem will replace the part that is on warranty but labor costs are between the customer and the installer. I had to explained her that because of a defective unit form her companies Rheem I had to spend money every year on repairs for a new unit that is only 3 years old and that should not be that way. This unit should be working without any issues for many years and not like it is now, a money waster. The customer representative was helpless and she referred me back to the company that installed the unit who are making money out of this situation, of course. This is not right, selling and installing defecting units so the customer have to pay for repairs and labor for a brand new cheap Chinese heath pump unit. I will never buy a Rheem product again since they have these cheap Chinese defective new products and bad customer service.
The Perez and Alvarez Family
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Heat Pump
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "As a result of poor technical service to our furnace this company has caused over $20K worth of damage to our property. After careful consideration, they have offered 15%..."
- "Bad product, bad customer service. 6 year old unit breaks down every summer and every winter. Parts are covered under warranty but labor isn't. I've been sitting in my 90..."
- "On 12/10/2010 and 1/28/2011 I were hire to promote a fashion show company name Raw House Magazine of the Lawrence Blake company to meet the goal of having People all..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THE COMPANY THEY HAVE THE WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT IS OUT THERE. THEY GET YOUR MONEY AND THEN TURN A CHEEK TO YOU...."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "As an employee who works there currently, this does not surprise me at all. The amount of product that walks out that door without being paid for is astounding. I..."
- "Don't know where to start. I've been waiting for black friday to buy couple of new video games for PS4. And apperantely walmart had quite good deals. And as soon..."