Resolved

Update by user Aug 13

Part FINALLY arrived Friday 5 DAYS LATER!5 DAYS NO HOT WATER!-however, after replacing the electronic controls the unit stopped heating when we started adjusting temp on electronic controls.

fortunately, technician hadn't left. The water heater and the Rheem technical support never found out what was wrong but it started working so we just locked the controls and was advised by the water heater tech not to touch the electronic controls again.

The rheem technical support line could not diagnose with out error codes, which there were none and wouldn't replace parts without an error code.DONT BUY RHEEM WATER HEATERS!!!!!

Original review posted by user Aug 10

electric water heater purchased 5/2016 suddenly just started shutting itself off.called the technical line and the said the would have a service person call me , which they did he told me they were sending a part I told him they never said that.

next day no part arrived called Rheum again and they said they never sen a part son requested the part be overnighted. next day no part. called day 3 part hasn't been sent requested overnighting part they said 1-2 days. day 4 no part haven't had hot water since the day before I called.

so we are approaching day six. there better be a part on Friday.

they have no idea what it is like not to have hot water and could care less about you.DO NOT BUY RHEEM!!!!!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: When it works.

Had an Experience with Rheem?

Comments